What you will do
You will be shaping the future of Lensor! Lensor is a top-notch AI start-up where a team of 10 young and bright people is working on automating vehicle inspections.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer at Lensor, you will work on the design and the development of a large scalable cloud architecture. You will work with millions of weekly images that pass through our cloud. You will bring out your innovative mindset to change and automate existing workflows, which form the core foundation for the rest of the team. We are looking for someone who spots opportunities and acts on these. Are you creative, do you like a challenge, and are you enthusiastic about fast, scalable, and cost-effective cloud architectures? Then we are a perfect fit!
Our tech stack includes Python, AWS, Terraform, Terragrunt, GitHub, Sentry, Balena, Docker, FastApi, Lambda, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, RDS and Cognito.
You will improve and extend the existing solution by bringing new ideas to the table. You have a clear vision of cloud architectures and the associated best practices. You like to work together with other cloud engineers and software engineers to create a reliable stable solution for our customers. Your responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the full cloud solution to make the Lensor solution ready for the future;
- Development of a vision on the cloud architecture and associated tooling;
- Transform new business ideas into technical requirements;
- Spot opportunities for improvements in the current cloud architecture and transform these into reality;
- Support and guide jr. cloud engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities;
- Guide others in implementing best practices for speed, reliability, and security;
- Grow the Cloud team by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring new talents;
- Keeping quality in mind during each step of the development cycle;
We are looking for
Lensor is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Software Engineer with an innovation mindset. Ideally, you have:
- Master’s degree in an appropriate field of study;
- 3+ years of relevant working experience;
- Experience and understanding of AWS and Linux systems;
- Experience with building scalable cloud architectures;
- Knowledge of networking in VPCs;
- At least 2 years of experience in infrastructure as code inTerraform;
- Experienced in building and optimizing CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong programming experience;
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases;
- Strong experience with serverless applications;
- Experience with large scale cloud architectures and big data is a plus;
- Experience with error and performance monitoring is a plus;
What we offer
Besides the fabulous, fun, flexible and dedicated team you will be joining, you will enter a challenging environment where you can excel. We offer:
- The ability to bring your ideas to the table and transform them into real-world applications
- A competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- Mobile phone (iPhone) and laptop (Macbook)
- Personnel discount on Pon’s products and services with a maximum of €500 per year. (Lensor is part of Pon, one of the largest family-owned companies in the Netherlands)
- Plenty of room for personal development and education
- Ability to work remote for 1 or 2 days
- The option to join Pon Fit activities like boot camps, cycling tours, and running events
Lensor is an AI start-up focusing on automating vehicle inspections. After two years of active development, we are ready to implement and install this solution at our customer base. We are a young team with the perfect balance of working hard and having fun. We are looking for talented people to join us. Are you creative, do you like a challenge, and are you crazy about developing largely scalable cloud architecture? Then we want you to be part of our success! Currently we are located in Leusden. As part of our growth we are looking to move to either Utrecht or Amsterdam.
How to apply
Are you as enthusiastic as we are about Lensor? Then we are looking forward to meeting you! Upload your motivation and CV or email these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.